Technical Building Summary
Building Component Description
- Foundations: Pile supported foundation with matt slab
- Super Structure: Steel reinforced concrete w/ 50psf live load plus 20psf partition load capacity at office floors. Additional capacity available as requested (150psf live load – compact storage, libraries, etc.)
- Exterior Wall: Structural Silicone Glazed (SSG) high performance aluminum and glass glazing system. The window wall system will be insulated, double-glazing. Exterior cladding will have a terra-cotta tile integrated framing the window wall system.
- Site, Hardscape, & Landscaping: Decorative landscaping and hardscape throughout, pavers at driveways, plazas and walkways.
- Vertical Transportation: (5) High speed, overhead traction passenger elevators with high quality custom cab finishes. (1) High capacity, overhead traction service elevator with resilient cab finishes.
- Lightning Protection System: Rooftop mounted, fully integrated system.
- Full Building Back-Up Generator: 100% Generator Backup System Program Assures Uninterrupted Power During the Event of a Utility Power Loss. Fueled by natural gas.
- Sub-Metered Services: Electric and condenser water utilization shall be sub-metered.
- Telecommunication: Telecommunication and data shall be provided from utility direct to tenant. Raceways shall be available for utilization. A satellite antenna pad is available on the roof.
- Life Safety Systems: Smoke control system in accordance with regulatory requirements. Fully addressable fire alarm system with fire command station located at lobby.
- HVAC: High efficiency circulating condenser water loop with multi-cell, induced draft, cross flow type cooling towers and variable speed pumps, complete with redundancy. Variable-Air-Volume box air distribution system supplied by high efficiency, high filtration, and direct exchange variable speed air conditioners located on respective tenant floors. Heating provided through air distribution system via electric re-heat coils at the VAV box. Out-side air shall be delivered to the fan rooms via common vertical risers.
- Electric Power: Combination of 120/280v and 265/460v services shall be brought to each floor via bus duct for small power and lighting/cooling respectively via tenant panels.
- Emergency Power: Natural gas fueled emergency generator and power to be provided for all life safety systems.
- Building Automation: A microprocessor based direct digital control system shall control all core and shell mechanical equipment with remote access capability via internet/ethernet.
- Sprinkler System: Fully automatic, wet sprinkler and standpipe system complete with electric fire pump.
- Security System: Office lobby, circulation areas, building exterior, and parking garage shall be monitored with digital video cameras and an electronic locking system shall be provided at significant protected openings.
- Vibration & Noise Isolation: All large motors, elevator machines, air conditioners and other oscillating equipment shall be equipped with isolation springs and pads. NC rating at machine rooms and shafts shall exceed typical requirements.